Baghdad,Baghdad

I have been using Sniper Hill only because it is the only internet provider in my area. It is the worst ripoff scam, I have seen.

It gives poor internet service to the deployed service members. I know for a fact the internet can be better than what we have. It's down a lot, poor service, and *** poor all overall. I would not recommend Snioer Hill to anyone...again this is the only internet provider in our area.

A refund should be in order to all people having s#%t! I would ashamed to say this this is my company I work for.

This is Horse S#*t!!!! SniperHill guarentees that deployed service members can use "Skype" and other services to call home, but the bandwidth has difficulty supporting it and the calls are frequently dropped.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 12, 2011.

Comments

:( This company is a joke! I can't stay connected to my husband for longer than 6 minutes when it drops the call.

Very upsetting to all.

Not to mention how much your charging for these men and women to use the service.(because it's the only one out there for them). Come on do the right thing either refund or change your price!

i agree with the comment about *** poor internet connection for the deployed service members but it is the only service provider. I think the price needs 2 be changed until u guys get this service corrected, its ridiculous. my husband gets very upset wen they only have 10-15 minutes 2 talk 2 family n calls constantly dropping.